Resetting the Xfinity password could not be easier! If you have lost or forgotten your Xfinity password, all you need is your Xfinity username. Choose from the following links to reset your password.
How to Reset Xfinity Password using Username:
- Please visit https://idm.xfinity.com/myaccount/reset
- Enter your username or email address and then click on “Continue”
- A verification email will be sent to your registered Xfinity email address.
- Please process the verification by clicking on the link.
It was that easy to reset your password in case you have completely forgotten it. Now, let’s go through some other method which is also necessary to know.
How to Change Xfinity Password from My Account?
Note: This method will work only if you know your current password if you don’t remember it then it’s mandatory to follow the above-given procedure.
This article contains steps to change password or secret question via My Account.
Follow the required steps here:
- Visit Xfinity website and log in to your account
- On the top of the page, you can see “Users” tab, click on that.
- Here, you can select the user which you want to update.
- Once you click on the User, Xfinity Infinity Page will be loaded.
- From this section, you can easily change the password from your account.
This page will help to manage other required information, including secret question and answer, users, PINs, usernames, etc.
We have many other tutorials available in this website, we request you to check them out.